Friday, September 18, 2015

TGIF

It's Friday, It's Friday!! 
I've been singing that all day!! Not only because its Friday but because its a cottage weekend!!! 

I'm spending now until Sunday in this beautiful place!! 





On Monday I'll give a full recap with TONS of photos from this beautiful place!


Like this of all the Rock Walls on the drive up!
Sidenote!!! I'm trying to set up my blog with lots of entertaining/fashion/lifestyle/health things! What would you guys like for me to blog about? I was thinking Friday could a recap of TGIT or I as like to call Shonda Thursdays! 


Is it time for Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder to come back yet?! 
And I'm still protesting Greys' with the maddening departure of McDreamy!

Leave your suggestions in the comments and I'll be sure to blog about each and every one of them!! 
It may just take awhile ;p 


Have a fabulous weekend!!


With lots of love, 
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment